By using the services of Andrew Tsai (Tsai Law LTD), the client agrees to the following terms:
- While Tsai Law LTD will make every effort to preserve the integrity of any equipment under repair, the client agrees not to hold Tsai Law LTD for any accidental damage to the client’s equipment, home, office and accidental data loss. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that they have a backup of their own data.
- The customer accepts that some applications may no longer work properly after a repair, due to the installation of different hardware or software. It is the customer’s responsibility to reconfigure or reinstall any such applications. The customer accepts that changing, reinstalling or updating the operating system significantly changes the way that the system looks and performs.
- The results of official updates provided by the original manufacturer or software provider, e.g. Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, etc. are the responsibility of the client. If undesirable changes are the result of incompatibilities with existing software, it is the client’s responsibility to research and resolve any issues.
- Any hardware sold to the client by Tsai Law LTD is final. In the event of a refund, Tsai Law LTD will inspect the equipment for wear and tear. If a refund is requested and the equipment is in suitably new condition, a 25% restocking fee of the sale price will be applicable.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice (not including weekends and holidays). Tsai Law LTD reserves the right to bill for a minimum of an hour’s service in the event of a cancellation within 24 hours.
- Tsai Law LTD bills by a predetermined hourly rate (unless specified otherwise) – this rate is for work completed at the time of service. If issues occur after the service has been completed, then this is the responsibility of the client to resolve.
- By hiring Tsai Law LTD you are agreeing to process payment immediately on completion of work. If no payment is received within 14 days, interest will be charged. After 30 days, the matter will be taken to court.
- These terms and conditions apply to the initial work specified above, as well as future work undertaken with Tsai Law LTD unless specified otherwise.